Saturday, August 23, 2014

You in a Word

I ordered this Simply Created Mini Album Kit from Stampin' Up way back in the spring with great intentions of using it for a class. Needless to say (story of my life), if I can get a project done with a product before it's discontinued I'm one lucky demonstrator!

I did love this kit. It's got a simple, handmade vibe which makes it a totally trendy collection of products. The theme of the album is "You in a Word." Here are a few excerpts ... several months late.












I'm a big fan of kits and a big fan of mini albums, so I hope Stampin' Up continues to make projects like this available. I'll continue to do my meager best to get them out there! :)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I really love it! Simple and with just enough embellies to make the pictures stand out! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete