Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jazzin' Up Cricut Cuts

   As you've seen in some of my previous posts, I've been experimenting with my Cricut lately and some techniques for embellishing my cuts. My card stash was running low on birthday greetings, so I broke out the Cricut and my Birthday Bash cartridge and got cutting!

 
  I chose some festive patterned paper from K and Company for this set of llama-rific cards. I cut the first llama from patterned paper and added some sewing lines around the outside edges. Googly eyes are always a must for adding some character to animal cuts!
 
 
  For this version, I added some shadows with my Copic markers and chose a different type of eye. I also added some highlights with a white gel pen.
 
 
  The last version just might be my favorite! The white gel pen stayed, but I added some shadows and rosy cheeks with a Q-tip and some chalk pastels. What a little cutey this little guy turned out to be!

Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment