Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Love Christmas Mail!

  I absolutely LOVE getting photo cards in the mail at Christmas from my friends and family, and I've always struggled to find a place to keep them all. I had a light bulb moment over Christmas vacation, and I decided to scrapbook them all on one layout to help me remember what year I received them.


  Grid patterns always work well for multiple photos, so I decided to fill every square inch of this layout with the adorable faces of loved ones. I used Old Olive and Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up for this layout, along with Simple Stories Christmas collection from my My Creative Scrapbook December kit.

 

 
  The varied sizes of the photos on the cards were a little challenging to work with, but I tried to cut my photos into 3x3 squares, or, in the case of very small pictures 1 1/2x3 rectangles. I cut the title with my Cricut using the Winter Frolic cartridge and the speech bubbles and hearts with Create a Critter, and jazzed everything up with a touch of white gel pen.
 
 
For my journaling, I cut a tag to place in a pocket located on the upper back side of my page. I just LOVE Christmas mail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment