Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Twelve Posts of Christmas ... Post 7

  Hi, friends! Today I want to share a card that showcases my newfound love of digital stamps. This particular image is from Birdie Brown, and think this little Santa is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

 
  Digital stamps are so versatile, easy to resize, and easy to use! (Not to mention they tend to be quite inexpensive, which is also a big plus!) I colored this image with Copics in shades of pink and added him to a pastel card using papers from My Mind's Eye. I recently ordered these Window Frame dies from Stampin' Up, and I love them! I know I'll be using them for lots of projects.
 
 I'll be back in a flash to share another Christmas project! Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Need to hear more about this :) He's so cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete