Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Twelve Posts of Christmas ... Post 12

  The shopping is done, the gifts are wrapped, and the turkey is thawing! Today is cookie and gingerbread house making day, and tomorrow our family will enjoy our community's annual Messiah sing. Holiday traditions make everything so special!

 
 
 My last holiday project this year is a scrapbook page featuring my daughter with the fifth member of our family, our cat Neo. Neo is a super naughty (but fun) Devon Rex, who is our constant foot and lap warmer in the winter.

 
I made this page with papers from Authentique, some vintage music paper from my stash, and gold waffle paper from Stampin' Up.

 
I thought this little mouse image from the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge would be perfect for a kitty-themed page.
 
 
I embellished the page with an Echo Park chipboard sticker, a Prima flower, a Petaloo velvet poinsettia, and some rolled felt roses.
 
I hope your holidays are full of wonderful memories, time with loved ones, and lots of love!
 
Merry Christmas!

1 comment: