Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Twelve Posts of Christmas ... Post 10

  Hi, friends! Today I want to share a scrapbook page that I love because it represents so many lovely Christmas moments over the years.

 
  I'm so blessed to have my mom close by, and she has a wonderful relationship with my girls. I used the last of my Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet collection for this layout. What sweet memories!
 
  I love how easy Graphic 45 makes it to embellish projects in a way that isn't too bulky or hard to store. I added a few chipboard tags and embellished my cut outs with Stickles for a little pop of shine.
 
  This photo represents what Christmas is all about ... making memories with the people we love. Wishing you all a very, very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that just last year?? The girls already look older! EEK!

    ReplyDelete