Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 295

   I found a little treasure in my stash this week ... a little tag with a denim bird that my fabulously talented crafting mentor, Kristii Lockart, made as a thank you gift for a class I attended a long while back. I decided that this adorable little focal point needed to finally find a home on a project, and the Mojo Monday sketch for this week seemed perfect.

  Here's the sketch:


And here's my take with some help from Kristii:


  The papers for this sweet pastel card are scraps from Bo Bunny's Country Garden and long-retired Webster's Pages. I've been using Stampin' Up's Beautiful Wings Embosslits a lot lately to make these sweet little embossed butterflies. Isn't Kristii's little bird just perfect? 

  Thanks for stopping by today, my friends! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Montana, and it's a great day for planting flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh I love that birdie! Your take on the sketch is great!!

    ReplyDelete