Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Joys of Casing

  Sometimes I just want to sit down and craft, you know? No experimenting, no designing ... just gluing and inking with zero thinking. :) That's the kind of day it was in my craft room, and lucky me, the design team at My Creative Scrapbook is AMAZING, and there's sure to be more than one layout every single month that I can just case and use with almost no alterations at all. 


The first is a lovely layout by Shell using the March kit:




Here's my case:


The second is by Helen Tilbury also using the March kit:


And here's my case:


Thank you for all of your inspiration! I really enjoyed my afternoon of gluing and cutting thanks to your hard work!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those pictures! That's so interesting that your LO's are similar to the ones you cased, but really they look totally different because of the pictures! Gorgeous! The colors in these papers are beautiful. I esp. love the tiny baby picture! Is that Liv too?

    ReplyDelete