Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow Angel

  It's snowy and cold here today, so it's the perfect day to share a layout I finished up over the Christmas holiday. We have lots of opportunities for winter photos here in Montana, and I love this picture of my daughter enjoying the latest snowfall.
 




  This layout is pretty clean and simple as I had a few scraps from last year's Winterland line from Fancy Pants that I wanted to use up. I created a border on my background page and then cut snowflakes from an acetate sheet to decorate the page. I used lots of Stickles to give them a snowy sparkle and layered on a few fussy cut elements from some of the papers I had left. The result is a page that will actually fit in a page protector (unlike so many of my others!) 

  Take time to play in the snow, my friends!

1 comment: