Monday, September 3, 2012

French Foliage Thanks

     I've been having so much fun with the French Foliage stamp set I got at our last Stampin' Club meeting! These leaves are just SO beautiful and realistic, the backgrounds are beautiful, and they coordinate with a lot of SU's other sets. Super fun!

     Here's a quick and easy card I made with some inspiration from Splitcoast Stampers. (Sorry I can't credit someone with the original idea.) I used all the stamps in the set and the new Comfort Cafe DSP. LOVE!


     Summer here has been hot and dry, so there are a number of serious forest fires going on in our area right now. We're hoping for some autumn rain and relief from the smoke really soon! Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! That stamp set is definitely going on my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete