Thursday, September 20, 2012

Christmas Card Binge

     I'm on a mission to use up some scraps and get started early on my Christmas cards this year. I'm sad to finish up the last goodies in the Echo Park collection from last winter. I love that paper! (If I could remember the name of the collection I would tell you, but it has escaped me.) I always leave my holiday cards until the last minute and have to mass-produce a simpler design, which sort of takes the fun out of creativity my view. 

 Here are a few things I've been up to this week:


I love this chipboard sticker Santa! He's so jolly and cute!!


  I love all the stickers included in this collection! There was a great selection of card and scrapbook-appropriate designs. I admit it, I'm mostly just a huge fan of the retro feel and bright, traditional colors. I'm a sucker for red and green!

  I'm off for tonight, my friends. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment