Saturday, June 16, 2012

Creative Elements Collage

     Hi, my friends! It's a beautiful day under the Big Sky today! My daughters and I spent the morning walking in a parade for a good cause, and we soaked up a lot of vitamin D and met some wonderful people. I will try to share photos soon, but I'm too tech-unsavvy to figure out how to get the pictures off my phone. (Maybe one of the girls can do it for me!)


     Today's project is inspired by a fellow SplitCoast Stamper, Genesis. Thanks, Genesis, for sharing this gorgeous idea! The collage uses the Creative Elements Stamp set with its cool flourishes and floral images. This is a quick, fun card with a lot of vintage appeal.



     I didn't quite have all of Genesis's colors on hand, so I used Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. Some hand-dyed seam binding would make a great alternative to the Pool Party ribbon.

    That's all for today, friends! I'm off to put a cold compress on the sunburn I earned today. Hope you have a great weekend!   

No comments:

Post a Comment