Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Another Winter Day

   I've been a mad scrapper the last few weeks since meeting with my craft buddies! These ladies inspire me so much, and my crafting mojo is never far away when we meet regularly. I finished a personal record of six pages this week, and I can't wait to share them all!


     I'm absolutely in love with the Winterland Collection from Fancy Pants Designs, and I think this collection might just contain the most beautiful papers ever. They reflect how I feel about the softness and sweetness of the season, even before the Christmas tree goes up.


     This layout features a photo of my daughters showing what they're made of on a typical winter day in Montana. When you never get a snow day and winter goes on forever, you just take the weather in stride and make it part of the fun!


     We had so much fun taking these photos! I even stretched out in the snow in my shorts and tank for the cause!      

Thanks for stopping by today!   

No comments:

Post a Comment