Monday, April 30, 2012

Christmas in April: Part 4

     Today I'm feeling so amazing about life! After so many months of barely getting by and struggling with my husband's health, having him back to work and feeling good has been absolutely life-changing. I'm so grateful for this reprieve, and I feel so blessed. Anything worth having in life has it's ups and downs, and I'm feeling so incredibly grateful for the ups today!


     Here are the last of my December My Creative Scrapbook layouts (for a while at least since I still have some paper left!) The first is a layout featuring my daughter opening one of her favorite gifts of all time: a gum ball machine from Grandma Beverly. Her expression is so cute! She had "gum" on her list, and boy was she surprised to get a year's supply!


I love this little snowman from Echo Park, and I wanted to create a winter scene with him. I layered him over some tree stickers from the collection and used Picket Fence Stickles to create some snow.



     I found the photo on the last layout on a photo CD from years ago, and I don't know why I've never used it. The girls were so little and toothless and adorable, and they were (again) opening exciting gifts from Grandma Beverly. (She's truly an expert gift buyer!)



     Of course, no gift could ever compare to the love that surrounds us at Christmas and every day of the year. Family is such a precious gift, and I hope you have some time to cherish it today! Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment