Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Christmas in April Part 2: Believe in Magic

     Hello, friends! It's a GORGEOUS day here in Montana, and I'm soaking up every ounce of vitamin D I can! Last night the sunset was absolutely radiant, with pink and the brightest orange I've ever seen screaming off the clouds and reflecting off the mountains. I'm so blessed to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth!

   I'm back today to share another Christmas layout. I originally thought this photo was a dud ... terrible lighting, no one's faces, a flash reflection, but I decided to use it anyway. My daughters are about to grow out of the Santa Claus stage, and I wanted to capture one last photo of them immersed in the magic of the season. Here they are looking out Grandma's window, watching for Rudolph's red nose to signal that Santa had arrived. Precious!




     Now that this page is finished, I'm sort of partial to this dud of a photo. I hope you find plenty of magic in the day wherever you are. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment