Sunday, March 25, 2012

Posh Mini Album

     My dear friend Rachelle Black took some amazing pictures of my daughters late last summer, and I've been saving them up for the perfect project. When I got the Posh Collection by Theresa Collins on Scrapbook Steals, I knew this paper would make the perfect backdrop for a cute mini album. The kit came with chipboard covers, and I created four more pages to go inside. The album holds 24 photos altogether with lots of hidden flaps and fold-out pages. I had so much fun making this album, and it's a fabulous way to showcase all my favorite Rachelle photos in one place!

     Here are some highlights:



(I don't have the binding decorated yet, but I couldn't wait to share!)


This photo pulls out with space on the other side.


My absolute favorite photo. I think Rachelle captured my daughters beautifully!


This page has a pull tab that opens to revel two wallet sized photos. The embellies in this album are rather simple because I wanted it to hold so many photos.

     I've had a blast doing mini albums lately, and seeing my daughters enjoy them is just priceless. Scrapbooking is all about sharing the love you have for others, and I love making my girlies feel special!

     Thanks for stopping by today! If you live in the Bozeman area and are interested in contacting Rachelle for photo services, please send me a message and I'll let you know how to get in touch with her. Thanks, Rachelle!

2 comments:

  1. Hey friend! I am glad I found your blog! I will have to visit you more often. The girls are beautiful and so big already!

    Tamika
    www.notimefortea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did too! Oh how I miss you! I'm off to look at your site right now!

    ReplyDelete