Monday, October 31, 2011

Thanks a Latte

     I absolutely love fall, and nothing says fall like curling up with a hot drink and working on something crafty! For today's project, I used my favorite paper in the universe right now: Spice Cake DSP from Stampin' Up. I love the colors in this paper, and I just can't get enough. Good thing the paper pack is HUGE!




     I also used my Cricut and the Winter Frolic cartridge to create this matching gift card holder. These two projects would work wonderfully together as a sweet birthday gift for a special coffee lover.




     Those coffee cups look so appealing, I'm off to get one right now! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo I absolutely love the colors in this card!!! Is your ink from Stampin' Up too? Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete