Saturday, January 15, 2011

Notably Ornate: CPS #200

I just received a new stamp set from Stampin' Up and was anxious to try it out with this week's CPS sketch. The set is called "Notably Ornate," and it's been on my wish list for a long time!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take on the sketch:


I used the following supplies:

October Afternoon scraps from my scrap box
Crumb Cake Cardstock*
Very Vanilla Cardstock*
Basic Gray ink*
Not Quite Navy ink*
Antique Brads*
Notably Ornate Stamp Set*
Trendy Trees Stamp Set (sentiment)*
Crochet Trim
Martha Stewart French Lace Punch
Random Blingies from my box :)

(*Stampin' Up supplies)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous my dear friend!!! Another set I'm gonna have to put on my list, you enabler you!!!

    ReplyDelete