Saturday, February 6, 2016

It's Sale-a-Bration Time Again!

     Since I buy tons of stamping products (hence the name of the blog), I'm always excited when free stuff accompanies the stuff I buy. It's Stampin' Up Sale-a-Bration time again, and this year's freebies are adorable!

     My all around favorite is this cute little chick from Honeycomb Happiness. I had some scraps from a summery scrapbooking project laying around, and I thought this little guy would make a super sweet baby card when combined with some bright colors. 


     I colored my little chick up with colored pencils, cut him out, and layered him over a journaling card for a super quick and simple card. I suppose this card could be used for just about anything, but I definitely had a sweet little bundle of joy in mind when I was coloring this baby chick!

     May your stamp stash grow, your glue never get plugged, and your cutting blades never dull, my friends. (Crafter's blessing ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment