This first experimental project is basically stamping with watered down ink. It's super easy ... you just ink up your stamps and mist them with water! The colors run and blend and end up looking very hand painted. For this project, I used watercolor paper from the dollar bin at Joann's and my new Flower Patch Stamp Set from Stampin' Up.
I stamped the largest flowers first and then gradually filled in the space with the smaller stamps. I added the leaves last as a final filler. I went back in with my water brush as the last step and blended a few spots together even more and created some splatters. This clean and simple card only took about 10 minutes minus the drying time! Once the piece was completely dry, I added my sentiment with gold embossing powder. (Why it looks so dull here, I have no clue!)
I can't wait to share more of the projects I've been splattering around today. Back soon!